4-Logistics work closely together with broker companies and warehouses. With us you can have a full range of customs clearance services:
- advice on foreign economic activity;
- calculation of costs and payments necessary to register imported or exported goods;
- handling of accompanying and transport documents;
- obtaining permits to import/export, registration of certificates;
- assistance in all necessary paperwork (customs declarations, documents);
- customs clearance of imported and exported goods;
- representation and protection of client’s interests in governing bodies;
- temporary storage at terminal warehouse etc.
Our partners operate in Moscow Region, Sebezh, Vyazma, Smolensk, Saint Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Vladivostok, Nakhodka, Zabaikalsk as well as in Kazakhstan, Belarus, and Lithuania. We can offer the best solutions for customs clearance of goods delivered from Europe, Asia, America, and Africa by any means of transportation.
Customs procedures can be fast and easy. 4-Logistics offers the following services:
- Customs clearance of cargo delivered by any means of transportation (air, sea, road, railway). Lodgment of customs declarations for various types of customs procedures, e.g. import, export, temporary import/export, re-export, re-import, cargo processing on/outside the customs territory.
- Consulting on foreign economic activity (FEA).
- Consulting on customs legislation and its application.
- Counselling in contracting FEA.
- Representing clients in customs authorities.
- Verification of commercial and shipping documents.
- Determining commodity codes (CN FEA) and customs fee payments calculations prior to customs declarations submission.
- Registration of customs authorities as participants in FEA.
- Customs duties payment on behalf of clients.
We delivering services in these countries:
Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Russian, Belarus and Uzbekistan